94rm 80 still bog and stall

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phenom2955

Reaction score
This thing is driving me nuts.

Cleaned and oiled the air filter, cleaned out my gas tank and got rid of old gas, refilled with fresh mixed 32:1 gas. I've recleaned the carb 10times with carb cleaner, cleaned out the jets and jet ports and every other port on the carb. Cleaned the pet**** and put on fresh fuel lines.

Flushed the coolant and checked the water pump is functioning, by taking off the radiator cap and revving it up to check flow.

Flushed and changed oil in crank case.

Brand new spark plug. Plenty of blue spark.

Thing idles and runs great, but after 2laps up and down the road suddenly just bluh bluh blug, stall.

Also adjusted float level several times. It was flooding, had a wet plug everytime, adjusted float level in accordance, thing still does the same thing,

What else could be wrong?

This thing is driving me nuts.

Cleaned and oiled the air filter, cleaned out my gas tank and got rid of old gas, refilled with fresh mixed 32:1 gas. I've recleaned the carb 10times with carb cleaner, cleaned out the jets and jet ports and every other port on the carb. Cleaned the pet**** and put on fresh fuel lines.

Flushed the coolant and checked the water pump is functioning, by taking off the radiator cap and revving it up to check flow.

Flushed and changed oil in crank case.

Brand new spark plug. Plenty of blue spark.

Thing idles and runs great, but after 2laps up and down the road suddenly just bluh bluh blug, stall.

Also adjusted float level several times. It was flooding, had a wet plug everytime, adjusted float level in accordance, thing still does the same thing,

What else could be wrong?

Is there still plenty of spark after the engine dies/stalls??
could be a dodgy coil...

Latest posts

Back