A Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuthbo

Reaction score
Hey,
Ok i am at the stage where i wanna get a pit bike. I have ridden Motocross my whole life up until a few years ago when i moved to the beach. But now i jsut finished school and will be starting a new job i have decided to get a pit bike to have some fun on. Then in about 6 months ill buy a new 450.

So i have to decide upon which one to get.
I have been thinking about the MSO Pro. But then after looking at the Pitpro 138cc i have come to like that. And the only real difference is the fastace forks i think?? From what i can see.

So out of these two bikes which do you think is the better deal?

And also i wont be racing it or having it for ages. Its just to last me about 3-6months for something to do. And also i dont want a crf or anything. Ill end up wasting all my money on putting the best things on it.

mso pro is better, the fastace susspension is the major difference.. and its worth it

MSO pro is sweet, but motovert and pitster are better =)

Yeah i would go better than the MSO if i could but the only problem is money. I dont wanna spend to much.
I like the elite heaps but its fairly pricey. So ill just see what happens i guess when the time comes that im gonna get one, hopefully very very soon.

Latest posts

Back