A real minibike with bling

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eichkay

Reaction score
This is my stunt CRF50,

Just got my fast50s speedforks today. only other thing i gotta get around to doing is fitting the road tyres , not looking forward to that.

ekayspeedfork3ap2.jpg

ekayspeedfork1te3.jpg

ekayspeedfork4hu5.jpg

Sidney why would he just get Photoshop because he obviously wants to ride on road tyres.

You're around computers too much, he said take it to a shop to change the tyres, not "photoshop". :rolleyes:

you bastard... lol i've wanted speed forks for so long but decided to keep my big bike going instead.

howz it stunt with the speedys on? should be sick for endos n stuff no play

eichey has takn the claim 2 best stunt bike in oz sorry hillz!! hahaha just jokes looks nice i want them forks

Haha yeah, but i got stunts lol i'll have to make a new vid to prove it

any wayz you want to sell your old front end Eichkay?

Last edited:
you bastard... lol i've wanted speed forks for so long but decided to keep my big bike going instead.

howz it stunt with the speedys on? should be sick for endos n stuff no play

Dunno, yet all ive done was put them one the bike. And i gotta work all weekend so i dunno when im gunna get a ride on them.

Haha yeah, but i got stunts lol i'll have to make a new vid to prove it

any wayz you want to sell your old front end Eichkay?

I havn't been stunting very long so you got me beat there thats for sure. I was a bit worried about the extra weight on the front end , but i really wanted the speed forks.

Doubt i'll need my old front end , RB bushes and Springs with stock legs.

Latest posts

Back