accelerating problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwert

Reaction score
Ok i kick my bike into start and then my acceleration just maxes out. Does anyone know whats wrong?

sounds like ya throttle cable is not set up right ....it doesn't go through ya bars .

The bike got flipped just before so would it have pulled something out?

shouldn't have ....should be cable or carb .....hard to say without lookin at her

hey guys,i was curious, i just out a diff engine in my 125 pit bike, and it starts and idles fine, and when u rev it, the revs pick up fine. but when i ride it its acceleration is so slow and it just splutters and doesnt want to pick up it;s revs anytime soon, or power. any idea's?

hey guys,i was curious, i just out a diff engine in my 125 pit bike, and it starts and idles fine, and when u rev it, the revs pick up fine. but when i ride it its acceleration is so slow and it just splutters and doesnt want to pick up it;s revs anytime soon, or power. any idea's?

maybe a leak coming out of the manifold connects to the engine or the carb

hey wog dog
firstly dont hi jack some one elses thread and secondly what language is
i just out a diff engine in my 125

qwert
check that your outer throttle cable has not pulled out of the top of your carbi it may just need poping back in

hey, well first thing first, i fixed the enigne, it was just a poorly tuned carbie and somthing else im not sure off but it fixed itself haha.
and secondly, i "borrowed" the thread because im new to this site, so i havn't quite figure it out yet, *put a new engine* happy >_< haha.
cheers guys

Latest posts

Back