ACT MINI CLUB!!!! Get on board!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phader101

Reaction score
OK all Canberra mini riders!!!
We have decided to start a mini club in the ACT to stop everyone from getting fined and in sh*t for riding!! We aim to find places for ride days weekly in the ACT area, and also to lobby the government to build some facilities for us. There are thousands of minis in Canberra and we need to get together and all move in the same direction.
REMEMBER: if we have a legitimate club for adults and kids who ride minis, the government will have to recognise us and hear our proposals!!
So if you want to join, or if you would like to take an organisational role in this, PM me or email me on [email protected] for more info

How do you think skateparks and bike tracks get built? The skaters and riders get together, get organised and do something about the fact that they need somewhere to pursue their chosen hobbies.

C’mon guys! We need to show the community and the government that we are not just immature pains in the asses! Let’s do this right.

Go hard son.

Good work mate good luck with it all, we are doing the same thing in jindabyne.
Get on full bore at yass, he would love to run a mini day if you can make up the numbers. We will have an invitational day happenning soon at a new track we are building 20min from jindabyne. Will keep you all posted.
Canberra would go off with a mini race track. In the states people are even setting them up in warehouses. 40sec lap is all you need for a great track. Go around liking for some cheap empty warehouse space maybe you could find somebody smart enough to start a new business. Believe me the market is hudge. Get yourselves organised and the track will come. Im suprised the local gocart tracks are not having motard mini racing.
All the best bro's.

Latest posts

Back