Adelaide Ride!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIDE DAY TORRENS ISLAND!!! SUN 15th JUNE

BUMP
Hey fellas from talking with sus1 and the replies in this thread. A ride day for this sunday 15th June. Heaps of room to park your car. Its a pretty good area to give your pitties a thrashing. Be good to get a good turn out. Look forward to seeing as many pities out there as possible.

I would also like to add one more thing, dont know if anybody agrees with me but... It would be good to see the pitbikes etc staying only in the dirt areas and not on the roads around the fish markets/car parks etc. as this is what is going to piss authorities off. I have been there before and they put 3 pitties in there cop ute and came over to about 5 of us plus 2 big bikes and were really friendly. they just asked for us to keep off the roads. Sounds fair. do the right thing and we can have a good day hassle free.

SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE HOPEFULLY. ILL BE THERE IN A VZ UTE WITH TRUCK MUDFLAPS ETC. or riding a PITPRO with monster energy kit

yes mate i totally agree the last thing we need is fines and bikes taken
hope every one got helmets? cuz thats wen the cops start being bastards only doin there job tho,,

ill be there with my new moto (if it comes this week) and a old skool black thumpy hope to see u there

sick, hope to see uz all there! ill be on a white Pitser Pro X4 with a metal mulisha sticker on the front.

also boys if you are there on a sunday for the love of god do not ride in the car park if you park in there push ya bike over the hump then start it up we have had peopel complaing not about riding int the big area but just in the car park it dosent help this riding spot when peopel start complining cause peopel are riding in the car park and blowing dust over all the food stalls and what not also it helps not ro ride down that big straight near there either as ya go over the mound keeps all them happy and we will keep a riding spot just thought id share

If your heading out there this weekend can you please just leave a quick reply. it would be cool to know how many minis are out there. Suzuki i agree as you would have already read. I park in the car park but for the sake of 3 seconds just push our bikes over the mound and ride on. It prevents any bullshit arising.

SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE> CHEERS

ride day

yea i might be able to come down but im very new to the whole bike riding thing:eek: ive got a jap zongsheen that i got from a place called dazza's don't know if its any good but it works every time and thats the main thing;)

Hey fellas not sure if you duys were down there on the weekend. I was there. big turnout. mainly big bikes though. Still good fun. had a bit of a race on a wicked flat track. really quick track. be good to have a few more pitties down there for a race one day. SAT or SUN 28th 29th JUNE. cheers

i didnt go i didnt get up in time lol BUT if the bike comes this damn week ill be there both days this weekend ..

yea didnt make it but im going to a mates property next week up at sedan should be good

Latest posts

Back