advice on which bike would be better

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fire_dream

Reaction score
hey i'm new to the forum and new to buying a mini bike. i just sold my cr85 to purchase a mini. anyway there are two i'm going to look at at but i'm not real sure which one would be better seen as i have never had a mini before so your experience would be much appreciated.

the first:
KLX 110 2004 138 motor chev graphics, tag bars, pps racing forks, heavy duty swingarm, aftermarket springs, fmf pipe $2200

second:
crf 50 2008 88cc trail bike bore kit, ishock sano forks, 5 0 swingarm, tall seat, super coil, mx bars, ti4 exhaust, heavy duty clutch billet throttle $2500

I'm 48kg 5ft 2". just a small girl. its just to have some fun on nothing serious. but i want it to be a bike i can keep for a long time and maybe even do more mods too.

please some good advice to help with my descision

Personally I would go for the KLX110. The CRF is just a bit too small for my liking but both bikes you mentioned sound good.

Oh and welcome to Miniriders.

hmm thought yous would of said the CRF but guesse not,

but yeah the KLX has alot of mods you can do to it(same as the CRF) really comes down to what feels better to you.

good luck with the buy

I guess it comes down to one thing in the end,
crf if you want a teenytiny bike
klx if you want a medium size bike

hey just letting you all knowi went and had a look at the crf50 and it was bigger than i thought so i went crf50 and i heaps glad i did cheers for input

hey just letting you all knowi went and had a look at the crf50 and it was bigger than i thought so i went crf50 and i heaps glad i did cheers for input

Congrats on the new ride and best of luck with it.

Post up some pics of it when you get a chance ;)

Latest posts

Back