another tip

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
anyone who is planing on buying a pitpro or dhz or has one already, take some time and and replace the bolt in the shock where it mounts to the swing arm, as mine is bent to the sh1t house and now im figuring out how i will pull the thing out!!!

post a pic of your problem....
is this just a part of the dhz quality ???
making me sceptical about buying one...

The amount of guys on this site with ebay bikes baffles me and they all seem to have crazy problems that shouldn't have happened in the first place..

So does that mean these bikes are no good, other than the liffan engine? because most people are having troubles on this site, mainly crazy#1

lolz, the problems i am having are only minor... all i have to do is replace it with some neoprene... nothing to major

The amount of guys on this site with ebay bikes baffles me and they all seem to have crazy problems that shouldn't have happened in the first place..

Honestly for me i find it makes the hobby more interesting, building the bikes up bit by bit. Improving things along the way. Also satisfying in a funny way;)

yah, thats what i though. Most pit bikes have little problems like these. easy come easy fix LOL. um i dont know how to get it out mabye put your screw driver down the hole and hit the end with a hammer and try knock it out. Or if you don't wanto damage the screwdriver just get a thinner bit of metal and try BASH it out. If you get what i meen, lol.

Latest posts

Back