any minimotard ride days on this weekend in vic

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motard_16

Reaction score
any minimotard ride days on this wekend anywhere in vic me and ryan need some where to go rideing any idea?

Call up Stony Creek and see if we can ride there. Id be up for a ride on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Let me know.
I'm away on Firday and Saturday down at our van in Gippsland.

i might come for the drive if you go. be super nice to them at stoney creek as we dont want to loose that track.

rang callum today and he said there only open saturday and there fully booked out but he said theres going to be a ride day comming up in a few weeks. might go to south marang sunday

Better call South Morang before you go as they don't like bikes anymore, They will have no problem in saying NO! So call and ask how many bikes you need to turn up so they can let you ride.

I'd hate for you to go all that way and not ride. How about a ride in the dirt at Frankston instead?

hm ryans dosent like rideing minis on dirt he says hel rather go ride the 2011 450 shop bike or 250 haa

so pinch the shops bike and I'll see if I can pinch dads and see if we can get dave to get his 450 from the farm.
I'm setting up my mountain bike and dave and I are going riding some trails near our van, probably only like 45 mins from Ryans, you should come!

so pinch the shops bike and I'll see if I can pinch dads and see if we can get dave to get his 450 from the farm.
I'm setting up my mountain bike and dave and I are going riding some trails near our van, probably only like 45 mins from Ryans, you should come!

ha yea well if we wernt going to go motarding we were going to go mountain bike rideing we have a good tracks just up the road from ryan's house check out the exhaust i brought
Monkey Gorilla Dax Chaly JingCheng Skyteam Exhaust | eBay

i cant remember the place but theres a great place near where i live in vic

Latest posts

Back