any one got an PITPRO 138cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik-pj

Reaction score
South Morang Pit Bike Track In The Space Ship
hi guys

im on the market for a new pit bike. i was thinking the MSO X6R,138cc pitpro
but i no the MSO X6R is a very good bike and really wont one and its got a lifan. but i just looked on ebay and i like the 138cc pitpro looks good. has anyone got one?
how are they???

They are only 127cc and have generic suspension the same as the X6R, if you are considering a Pitpro for $1000 odd you may as well spend another few hundred and get a MSO Pro for $1345 that has decent fastace suspension.

No Mso pro has the exact same frame as the Pitpro 138cc but has way way way better suspension and wheels.

ive got a pitpro 138cc and it goes sick the suspension isnt top of the range but takes the thrashing i give it and i weigh 90kg

the only problems i found is the little things such as lubing cables and the stickers dont stick

Yea
Got PIT PRO,Wasn't happy with suspension,Now running LBC rear and going FASTACE fork's.....
STICK
COMPOUND FRACTURE
RACING

yeh i jump it and it handles ok but i wouldnt mind to get the fastace suspenders my bro has a dhz and the forks on that are crap compared to mine.

Latest posts

Back