Any sydney mini bikers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamboUK

Reaction score
Hi,

Im a newbie, new to australia (arrived from uk at christmas) new to mini biking and the forum.

Basicly picked up a 140 pitty today had a little ride at menai and now keen to start riding some tracks regualy, gonna head to pacific park on monday, wondered if any of you boys are going or fancy going for a ride sometime not far from sydney?
Also im putiing the bike in back of my golf hatch at the mo so if anyone wants to let me put ma bike on there trailor, ute or van that be sweet too :) cheeky i know but gotta try, im living in bondi, im up for riding any weekend!!

cheers guys

Sam

hey sam there is races up in kurri kurri (newcastle) and people down in the gong

im in syd over near hornsby and im looking for places to ride i got a ute and a trailer
i have a mate in the gong that would be happy to go for a ride anytime!

there is a practice day sat 13th june at kurri if anyone is keen it will be $60 for the day if u dont have ma lic,heaps of riding and good practice for the race in july

dickson road loxford,via kurri kurri.people will have to let me know if they are coming,[email protected],mysace.com/litre3 or 0405726634

its a 2 1/2 hour drive from bondi :( i am up for it but thats pretty far eh!? anyone going from sydney or south of with room for a pitty and a person? :)

bondi? so way out of my area its like, um...ages away:p

and i aint got a car license either:eek: useless:)

wish i could help you out...

appin mx track too, just out of campbelltown, wont lie to you, the tracks not the best, but its still fun, or try camden, theres the Bmx track there or a place called "Biffins Trails" which has some nice bmx style trails

You wont get far riding on the BMX track In Camden. Cops will get called pretty quick. And Do you mean the BMX Trails Next to the river in Camden? ^^

Latest posts

Back