Any Tracks in Brisbane

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
anyone know of any trails or tracks in brisbane??

MAte, half an hour north along the Bruce Highway and the world is your oytser! Thats where my mates and I ride all the time.

or if you want somewhere more south / west, try mount nebo or samford area, these where my riding areas on the old bultaco.

RD RACING said:
or if you want somewhere more south / west, try mount nebo or samford area, these where my riding areas on the old bultaco.
What model bully have ya got RD? I've got a '69 Sherpa T still goin' strong.

there is a few tracks around my place with a couple of jumps and tracks look below oh and its at banyo/ nudgee
Picture043.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture051.jpg

thats one of the places there is another one down the road that has little bmx jumps the kids have built and alot of bush tracks and a big oval anyone from around this way??

mate its just a digital camera with the sun shining

Nice pics! Hows the 29 going? Ive got a green on also!
P1030724.jpg

Lifan on the way also, happy with the ducar, just after a more modable motor.

hey suduce im from bray park sorta near near nudgee

nice what kind of bike u got there was a agb21 wherei ride on sunday riding around my area and a crf250

has anyone here been out to ripley theres a good legal riding track opened out there plent of track for big bikes and a great little 50 mx track with whoops burms table top triples and double and a few straights .and another under construction ive been acouple of times and its great 10$ per rider .and plenty of friendly people .and best of all no hassle riding all day .

Its one of these apparently crap AGB-29's! but still hammering along takes a flogging, Just took the stickers off and Riced it up a bit!

mate i have two of them what is wrong with them i cant fault any thing yet??

Nothing at all! I love it, just got back from a 4 hr forestry thrashing then! Bike pulled up as new. Just alot of critacism on this forum about them..

Yeah and you know qwhat mate its from the guys who listen to other people not the people that have them. mate i jump the hell out of mine and its still holding up

cool, back to the topic again. Where abouts is the track at ripley, like what street or something. Any info would be good. cheers

Latest posts

Back