anyone ever used nos??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEDUCE

Reaction score
hey guys just want to know if anyone has used NOS on there thumpstar or know of anyone as i seen a kit on ebay and i am keen to get some for my bike???

anyone got any movies off the net with a bike that has it??

biggest load of crap u will ever buy for these bikes. all a hoax.
buy actual mods for these bikes, cams, BBK's, exhaust.
screw the other crap.

mad man said:
Nos on a bike is just gay mate.

Well that was useless information wasn't it.

I have ridden a Chinese bike with NOS fitted to it. It inject the NOS strate into the caby.

It doesn't make much difference what so ever. If your a good rider, you'll beat a bike with NOS on it.

Nos will destroy your engine/bike.
Is it worth going an extra 5mph just to mess up your engine.

i had a mate fit a kit to a bike and it use to flip the bike when came on it was nuts just wanted to know if anyone here fitted it to there bike

Those cheap 'dry' kits are only really good for a bit of fun or a party trick. Dont buy off ebay tho, save yourself some $$ go to a bike shop and buy a co2 tyre inflator, get some fittings and set it up yourself. Then just buy some of the nos bulbs off ebay. The nos will come out a bit fast (too much of it and it gets wasted) just using this method, you need to try and regulate the flow by using a bump stop behind the trigger or being careful when you press the trigger.

As sed before there not really worth if your after performance, better off spending your money on some port work and tuning your engine. The nos hit from these bulbs isnt really enough to fry the engine, you get 20s max from one bulb, by the time you load up a new one the engine will have cooled and the temperature in the head become more stable. If your after a party trik go for it, ill probably end up fitting something similar for a bit of a laugh aswell as some engine work for blowing away my mates.

Latest posts

Back