Apollo Aragon 250cc Watercooled

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 9190

Reaction score
Hey folks....have been riding an atomik motox 125cc for a while and am feeling an upgrade coming on after xmas. As fun as the little 125 is the wheels are just too small for any good off road riding.

I was actually fairly impressed with the quality of the atomik...allthough Ive had a few minor issues with it. Theres a few 250cc chinas available and im looking for a bit of advice. The atomiks are selling for a fair bit more than the apollos and im not interested in rec reg or anything because as far as i know it doesnt exist in NSW.

Heres what im looking at:
- Apollo Aragon 250cc
- Apollo Aragon 250cc Watercooled
- Apollo Orion 250cc 19/16
- Apollo Orion 250cc 21/18

They all sell on ebay for 1000-1400 and im able to pick it up from the warehouse.

Which one would you guys get? Is the watercooling worth the extra $200-300? Which has model has a sturdier frame? Does anyone own any of them?
Any and all advice appreciated!

all honesty mate. most china 250s arnt that great.. they r heavy as shit and dont have much power.. they can be dangerous with handling.

i saw a honda cr125 1995 model in my neighbourhood for 1200.. u r much better of getting one of them.. it will outlast and be alot better than a china 250...

older bike but u wont break it!

Latest posts

Back