April 50 Of The Month! (Vote Here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

April FOTM

• rkfinch23

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • pitboss125

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Fenton

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Imlach

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Divy

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Flarry

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Sik-Pj

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Helen22

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • ~Matt~

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Hillz

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like I'm arguing with kids here. While giving my own opinion i get into a pointless argument. Sorry but sik-pj was in the wrong with that comment he made and its quite embarrassing on he's behalf reading the comment he posted. Oh and BTW I'm 18.

well u must b 1 very mature 18 yr old then if u feel like u r arguing with kids cos darling u r still a kid u'rself, and b4 u ask how old I am, I'm 22 on Monday!!!

Oh and BTW I wouldnt call this a pointless argument just a slight disagreement so y dont we agree to disagree...

rkfinch23's is nice but looks like it has never been ridden, love that MiniTrail of Flarry's - first type of bike I ever rode way back a million years ago, Hillz's bike looks cool, love the little teddy with the fox T-shirt :D

well u must b 1 very mature 18 yr old then if u feel like u r arguing with kids cos darling u r still a kid u'rself, and b4 u ask how old I am, I'm 22 on Monday!!!

Oh and BTW I wouldnt call this a pointless argument just a slight disagreement so y dont we agree to disagree...
ur birthdays close to mine lol... my bdays on friday !!!! yay lol

Yeah that minitrail started my interest in bikes, my friends and I wouldnt be riding and I wouldnt have my other two bikes or even ride bikes if that minitrail didnt exist! It started it all and its been running like a dream since 1969!

Congrats! to Rkfinch for April 50 of the month!

1rkfinch23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back