At Last Build Up Finished

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost

Reaction score
Hi,

Just finished build up. Thought I would post some pics.

Mods so far: brace frame 8mm plate on top 4mm angle on bottom checker plate on subframe, Lifan 125 big valve engine, 26mm Mikuni carby, drop manifold and manifold spinner, finer filter, oil cooler, 428 pitch chain and sprockets, 15mm rear axle, over sized brake disc, heavy duty hub and rim, bridgestone m402 tyres, billet gear shift leaver, freestyle foot peg mounts, billet handle bar raiser, freestyle brake and clutch leavers (hinged type), carbon fibre plastics, gripper tall boy seat and many other things.

Sorry, changed them to others of higher res. Should be up there now.

drop manifold cost me $30 from mate who sells them and manifold spinner i made my self from billet alloy, if you want a manifold i could get you one.What has it cost so far iam to scared to add every thing up but every thing i have done myself as i am a mechanic , will see if i can come up with a price

yes im interested in one because i like the position of the airfilter. is the manifold spiner which makes the direction change or both drop manifold and spinner?
cheers come out with a good price and i will get it off you :) :D

Latest posts

Back