Atomic Motorsports

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam16

Reaction score
has anyone seen these bikes are they any good for just muckin around in my street pooping wheelies and maybe a little bit of dirt riding everynow and then?
im looking at the atomic ax with the alloy frame and everything. id post a link but i havent posted enough yet.
:confused:

ooops i wrote pooping wheelies
correction Popping.

Haha no mate, well depending on what models. The only one worth considering is the Atomic Reign but even then you may as well purchase the same bike from MSO www.motospeed.com.au for $1345

look ever one pays out atomic thier actuly decent for the price they ask....

also how much is the atomic reigen?

allright thanks i should ba ablo to post a link soon so u can see pictures

yeh i know they looked lalright for what i wanted

my mate has an ax the kick start hits the foot pegs.which insadently broke off after a small jump and now his chain snaped and fucked up his magneto ,casing ect cheap but nasty

to be honest i have seen one too many being pushed back from out field due to a problem, not worth the hassles when you could get yourself a nice ride for a little more. look into the dhz or mso x6r. see what takes your fancy but dont forget, customer service is also a big deal. i got excellent customer service which is why i paid $200 more for my piddy but the guys at sa dirt bikes are excellent.

sweet guys thanks for your help. i was thinking about getting a cheaper bike because im into making movies so i was getting a laptop too but i think ill just get a decent bike first then keep saving for the laptop.
thanks

Latest posts

Back