atomik blitz 250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look the goods but if its anything like the FuryXR it could be a pain ive been workin on one straight out of the box for the last week and still havent got it to run properly. Its in the shop atm so will be interesting to see what teh go is. When it did run the loncin 249cc water cooled engine seems quite powerful(Then to be fair i ride a 140cc lol)

hey.
i own one they are pretty decent except when i got it the float valve was put in wrong causing the bike to not idle properly. also the clutch levers are pretty bad and i have a horrible vibrating noise which is caused by the engine mount bolts coming loose through riding although i replaced them with new bolts, spring washers, niloc nuts and locktight it is still there so i have still trying to work out what it is. i also recomend getting the frame powder coated because it is only a primer and is prone to rust. oh and and as for the engine its decent but the acceleration is'nt too good hope that has some answers for you sorry if its a bit long

I have a Atomik Blitz 250 show in this link - Blitz250M - Dirt Bike - Default Store View

Thank your for your review about the bike.
I want to change informations and tricks about this bike.

My mods are:

ENGINE PERFORMANCE- I change the rear 51 teeth rear spocket for a 42 to make it longer the transmission

CARBURETTION Keihin 30mm PD – I change the main jet to 105# and Pilot Jet to 36#, and the needle is in 5th position from the top

Exhaust – I cut 15cm from the exhaust tip, to make it smaller, and cut 2cm in the exhaust tube.

Clutch – I put 2mm rings in the clutch springs to make them harder.

Rear Link System – the problem there is that the holes in the link, and the anchor holes in the frame and top and down of the rear shock have 12mm in hole, but the bolts use there have 11.8mm.
You must open them to 13mm and put a small tube with 13mm out and 11.8mm inside, to all work tight.
The bold that take the rear swingarm, have a big gap too, so, you have to have the same thing as the rear link, open the holes in frame, and using small tube to make it all tight too.

The rear shock - Come without any oil, so I give it to an expert to open it up, and put it working, the inside seals are all wrong as stock, so it change them, and use different valves, so that now, the shock works good and the adjustables screws work too.

Front shock – The front shock is very hard, and don’t read the floor in dirt. I open it up, and inside I only find 3 diferent springs, no oil inside, and did not find any kind of seals, so I don’t understand how did you put oil inside it.

Wheel Bars – You can use a rubber pice with 4/5mm to put between the towers of the wheel bar, to have out vibration, and use a piece of rubber on the bolt that tight the rear exhaust tip to take off vibrations too.

The air box – I make small hole on it too.

Brakes – My brakes are very bad, maybe you get your bike with the new brake pads with no aubestos compound, and it brake better. Mine does not brake very well in front, and the rear, almost does not do nothing. I made with 1mm metal some pieces with the draw of the pads, and now the brakes work little better.

Can you answer my questions?
Carburator – Did you still use the lateral valve of the carburator?
What Pilot jet you use, and using the main jet 100# ?
What position you use on the needle of the carburator ?

Front Shock – How, and were did you put the oil in the front shock?

Motor - Don´t you have a funny noise from the gears? it shows more with the motorcycle runing wen you take out gas, like something scraping inside the gears. I try to use a 15w 40 oil, but it still does the same thing.

Clutch - Does your clutch work ok? Wen i try to make a wheely, i can let go the clutch very fast that, the bike does not make a jump forward, it seems that the plates always leet go some of the power, i dont see this on the air cooled chinese engines, why does a loncin 3 generation does this? I try a thin spacers on the clutch springs, make it better, but not ok.

My best regards for all.

Hey MalboroMan. With the front forks the left fork started leaking but the right fork didnt, so i decided to replace the dust seals on both. The reason why the right fork didnt leak was because it didnt have any fork oil in it at all. So i topped them both up and now they work fine.

Hope it's a help.

so does ur blitz still goes good? any problems with it??

The blitz is a Horriable bike! we have three for others to ride so newbys dont smash up the jap bikes....

they are so bad i have'nt even be bothered to ride one, coz every one that hops off them say so many bad things

Blitz

Hey MalboroMan. With the front forks the left fork started leaking but the right fork didnt, so i decided to replace the dust seals on both. The reason why the right fork didnt leak was because it didnt have any fork oil in it at all. So i topped them both up and now they work fine.

Hope it's a help.

Hello

How you put oil on the front fork, it the fork dosent have hidraulic parts to use with oil?
If you open it up, you will see that the front forks is just a 3 springs shock, with a loot of grease, and no oil.

If you put oil inside, it dosent do nothing, because is no valve ou cartrige inside.

On the engine, anyone tryed a diferent carb? Maybe a 40mm carb should make it run faster.

I try a air cooled zongshen 200cc engine, and it have a lot more horse power, maybe the loncin water cooled have a problem, it should be stronger than a 200cc zongshen air cooled.

Please feed me back

Regards

Cheers mate! If i wanted to do fmx what bike do you suppose i should get??
i am 168cm and 69kg. I am well built and have a price range of 1500-2000 dollars?
Cheers

freestyle motocross? ( if that is what fmx is?) then i dont think a china will last......

Atomik Blitz is quite a heavy and large bike it mite sute u check it out. But if ur jumping big then i ddon't think many chinese bikes will last that long

for 2000 you can get an older (1998 ish) model 125 2 stroke and it will rip shit over the blitz.
and will pretty much handle watever you can throw at it stock.

Cheers mate! If i wanted to do fmx what bike do you suppose i should get??
i am 168cm and 69kg. I am well built and have a price range of 1500-2000 dollars?
Cheers

cr, kx, rm, yz, sx 250s or 125s they would be your best shot for FMX you can get some early modles of them for 2500-3000

Don't even think about chucking a china 250 at a ramp bruz .... it'll fold like a deckchair an early model jap mxer is your only choice.

i paid $2500 for my cr125 and they go very well just save up a little bit more money for a nice bike it will probably turn out cheaper because the Chinese bike will stuff up more so your better off putting few more hundred dollars for a proper bike

my mate got a second hand rm 125 2 stroke rode it twice then it wouldn't start and now it needs a full rebuild!

Cheers guys i have found a TM racing 125, Honda Cr125r and a KTM 125sx all for $2000 each all of them are 2000 models. My only worries are that they are cheap coz they need a rebuild!!

if you buy a china bike to jump ramps you are pretty much organising your funeral.

jap bike or euro bikes are your only option in this situation.

check out all those 125s ask if the person has receipts from the last time they had the engine rebuilt, service history etc.

even doing a rebuild is better then buying a china 250.

get a piston and rings put in it and it will cost u around 200 thats wat it cost me.. and then u will be sweet for a while.. offer them 1600 for the bike

Latest posts

Back