Atomik Kuda Pro 250cc, Atomik Blitz 250cc Or Pit Pro Sxr 250cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me they are all pretty much the same bike, same motor output, same bbr frame, from what i have read the radiators on the water cooled Pitpro & Blitz are thin and weak they break and crack easy
I would go the Kuda Pro its all ready for Rec Reg, put a set of real bark buster on the baby and its perfect

I think the hubs on the pitpro are better then the others and I think the black frame and wheels looks way better !!

Other then that the blitz and pitpro are basicly the same !! "I" wouldn't go the Kuda as it's not watercooled and the lights and that are just parts to brake off !! LOL...

My brother hasn't had any issues at all with his pitpro SXR and the radiators seem just fine !!

I would personally get none of the above... id get the Atomik FuryXR...

Its ready for rec reg and water cooled...

This thread is still open and and i would love more comments.

Hey I_THUMP

Im just wondering what people think about those three bikes at the moment but im havin a look at the bikes you suggested

Thnakz

Yeah im just not a fan of any of the bikes u posted but thats just my opinion. The other bike I forgot to mention was the Puzey XTR250

Yeah i looked at the puzey but i think they always end up to expensive. lol

I went to atomik yesterday to make my decition on what bike i want out of the atomik furyxr250,blitz250 and the kuda pro250.From the pics on ebay i had my heart set on the furyxr250 but when i got there the furyxr doent seem as good as the other two bikes and doesnt have as good a frame.

The light set up looks crap compared to the kudapro250 and just seems not as good.The blitz has no rec reg kit and it is huge.I sat on it and i did not like it at all but for a big person it might be fine but im 6ft anyway.The blitz seems pretty well built though.

The kuda pro 250cc is my choice of the three it is nearly an exact copy of the blitz250 but much more comfortable to sit on and has a nice light kit.

My choice is the kuda pro250cc from atomik.

The pitpro 250cc it basicaly the same as the blitz and kudapro but has a slightly different fairing.I have only seen pics of this model but i am pretty impressed and think it would be a good buy.

Latest posts

Back