Atomik Nitrous 250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GooseMan

Reaction score
Hey looking at getting another toy, I have noticed that atomik have a nitrous 250cc and a seat height of only 890mm. Does anybody have one, Id like to know what there like before buying. A full review would be great!

19/16" wheels... Weird!

It'd probably make nice cheap little learner bike :)

Looks like they are cheap on the bay too!

one of my mates has one, its a mix between a traditional pitbike style and an enduro bike. i personally dont like the look of the frame, looks like theres alot of weight being thrown around with a small diameter tubular frame. i dont know how theyd go if u did any jumps

other than that the shock looked and felt decent (comes with resevoir shock stock). motor is the zongshen 250 so anyone who knows if theyre reliable or whatnot can tell u bout them. he took it on his first proper ride after riding it in and he was happy with it for what he paid. he was lucky to get it at $1200 inc shipping off ebay because others wed seen go weeks leading up went for $1400+

I got one of these to learn on before getting a full sized bike and then handing this on to the missus.

Not bad for the price, i had the rear brake caliper seize twice over the first few hours of riding and now after a weekend away the chain needs replacing as it had sideways movement before even being ridden.

I rang atomik and asked how many links in the chain as i know it's a 520 but not sure how many links without taking the chain off. The guy on the phone told me after being on hold for 5 mins that no one here knew lolol.

Anyway proceed to email them as i'm yet to leave feedback and i get told that the chain is a 428 pitch and 115 links hahaha the bloody chain has 520 on it.

Anyway after sorting out the chain (upgrading to an o ring chain), replacing chain adjusters with better items and getting a chain guard it's going to a pretty good cruiser never going to be flogged or jumped just cruised around the bush.

Latest posts

Back