ATV Mini Quads

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkskink

Reaction score
My son has just got a new 49cc Mini Quad from Santa however we are having trouble finding a suitable, safe location to ride in metropolitan Melbourne. Contacted Franskston and they dont do quads - can anyone help here as I have a very excited and anxious little man.

sorry mate no help with were but if u have a backyard teach him a bit there before u send him out riding

And I'd Buy a race clutch if its the Cag style motor, they wear out very quicky. Goodluck. Mabye a quiet location where no one is if you want to learn to ride. Other wise ring a go kart club and ask them if he can ride there tracks. Hav fun

Ps you need a bike its much more fun with two people!

Thanks for the replys but surely there must be a location where we can start out

I am pretty sure there is a track, Its called south monarg i think. Hit up the people on this site http://pocket-bike-racing.com.au/ The Fun day is on Saturday where everyone just drives around from what i gather, and the serious racing is on SUNDAY. Remember that is all on bitchamen (spelling??) Mabye try some trails or just go to your local motor bike track and ask them. If all else fails go to your local motorbike shop and have a talk to one of the lads and they will be able to tell you some spots

my 2 cents hope it helped

Went to South Morang today to check it out. All OK for Mini Quads and will be heading there early next week. $35 per visit to hire track and will provide pics and details soon

Hey pink i suggest you have a read of http://pocket-bike-racing.com.au/ as the engine in these mini 2 stroke quads are the same as pocket bikes, make sure u run it in @ 25:1 with a good quality mineral oil, after around 1l litre change to 40:1 with some good quality full synthetic oil like motul 800. You can get motul 800 from any motorbike shop eg Kawasaki/Honda/suzuki etc etc.
Also wash out your fuel tank as from the factory there will be some crap in there, you will also need to replace the fuel lines and buy a good quality fuel filter.

Last edited:
Good choice of quad, when the rider wants more power it is easily gained as there are alot of modifications available for these engines.

Latest posts

Back