Aztec - PocketHead - daniel40 ... I'm coming Sat morning!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
Makes sense just to post up to address y'all, rather than juggle PMs. LOL

I'm heading over to Melbourne from Adelaide tomorrow afternoon after work. My itinerary goes something like this:

Leave - 6.00pm and driving to Ballarat before stopping.

1st stop - Aztec's mate's place @ Pascoe Vale for two rims ($60) - ETA 9.00am-9.30am

2nd stop - daniel40's place @ Diamond Creek for motor and parts ($40) and complete frame and gear (less wheels/motor - $65) - ETA 9.30am-10.00am

3rd stop - PocketHead's place @ Caulfield South for one Outlaw pitbike ($100) - ETA 10.30am-11.00am

4th stop - my mate Steve's place for a beer or two - ETA couldn't give a fuck at this stage! LOL

last stop - home ... and more beer! Woohoo - ETA again ... couldn't give a fuck at this stage!

Aztec, can you ensure you get an address to me tomorrow so I can plan my trip on your part a bit more accurately.

I also ask that you guys allow me a bit of time for a buffer. This is the estimated times my GPS has given me, but yet to be proven to be accurate, and also because I HATE, HATE, HATE Melbourne traffic. I'd rather slash my wrists than attempt to be on time with your traffic. LOL But I will be coming your way around the times indicated.

Leaving in 24 hours from now, with a sleepover in Ballarat.

See y'all soon.

Last edited:
Np ruby pm sent. if you have any troubles just pm me Cheers Aztech

see you soon but you gotta help me get all teh parts together lol i might have left out somthing.

EDIT: I just updated the route schedule and times above.

Now I have a definative address from Aztec, and I've reloaded it into my GPS, that'll be my first (not second) stop.

:)

see you soon but you gotta help me get all teh parts together lol i might have left out somthing.

Do I need to bring a shovel? LOL

I'm bringing a few boxes just in case.

:)

Well the trip to Melbourne is over and done with. Thank god!

Back home now. My brother is not happy though. We got pulled for speeding by the Vic police. Argh! Doing us for 83 in an 80 zone is piss weak. But we had to cop it sweet. My brother had an unregistered trailer, and the cop missed it. LOL

Ruby, dont that freakin shit ya rite off(i got done 64 in 6okm/hr zone last week)$130. dont these pigs have anything better to do? lucky bout the trailer. If it was in cairns and they found u wid unregistered trailer theyd prolly make u leave it on the side of the road.-pricks-
check ya pm. u mite get a laugh from this. cant post it up here sorry

Latest posts

Back