• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bash Gaurd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really? so the psto frame is the same as the lxr? and not the motovert?? hmmm interesting.. does your foot peg mount unbolt from the frame?

im not sure as my bike is doing lots of sleep overs at damos lol but when i buy parts plastics everything for my psto i always get lxr stuff and never ever had a problem ,

Yeah 95% the same same but I bet my left nut u can't get that bash plate to fit ........hope I'm right lol

mate i have that bash plate on my psto lol ill take that left nut thanks

Yep he is right when you look at the bash plate mounts the pister has shorter mounts then the mojos or psto. So in turn the mojo bash guard hangs lower. But the pister bash guard will still fit as its mounts are shorter allowing it to still fit. If that makes any sense.

there is like jack diff between the lxr and the psto i think where the foot pegs are and maybe the lenght

well i cant get that bash plate to fit my motovert??? ill try again on the weekend but pretty sure it wasnt going to work as the bash plate for the mojo has a step up and is not flat, looking at the spec dimensions the psto and mojo are the same length this is really doing my head in lol
mine looks like this sort of step up
http://tboltusa.com/store/trc-yx-gpx-150160-skid-plate-p-574.html

Latest posts

Back