big day tomoro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
well, im finally going for my p's tomoro, and im quite nerves... butterflys have started settling in!!!

any one got some words off wisdom they would like to share? something that may help me out?

try to chill a bit bro ...even if you fail you got the rest of your life to drive ...no biggy ay he'll just have you drive and park and shit ...so try and relax a little if you fail you will know where you went wrong then work on that thing and you'll ace it next time .

bro you will be fine, i was all nervous as i am sure we all have been but at the end of the day, you know how to drive, just concentrate and breathe most importantly haha. enjoy the experience and regardless of what the instructor says, just keep driving like you should and you will be fine. good luck mate.

Cheers, Tony.

If the instructor fails you then give him a death ride, probably wont help but would be funny.

Fark Yea!!! Passed (just) Was Very Nervos And She Could Sence That... She Let Me Off!!! Yea

See My Rollin In My Pintara... Im So Excited

now u can kart your bike around instead of your dad doing it for you

Latest posts

Back