Braaap vs Atomik bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BRAAAP'S all the way they rock ive got one a 125cc maestro awsome ride

Well seeing as how the racing scene is going off down there (thanx to brad from braapster) you should get a chance to prove it.

I choose to ride MSO but I didn't mind the braapster I rode with the pivot pegz at the brotherhood shootout....

I wouldn't blow snot on an Atomic ...cause stickin a pitbike subframe on a 250 agbike that death wobbles at a 100 kms is not what I call research and development.

Just my opinion.:cool:

you dug up a thread that's 2 years old, to bump it, just to say "Braap" without saying "excuse me" after????
Mate if you wanna bit of free advertising, that's what site sponsorship is for..

i have the 160cc nitrous from atomik, i cant fault it... YET...... so far its done everything ive asked for, and come back for more... it does have a few niggly little things to kink out but other than that its a good buy.. i wouldnt go pro with the thing but it will do what i want it for...

tell for some who is just buying 1 to muckaround on what would be the best bike to get i had a look at the cheapose on ebay n i kinda like the looks of atomik

If you just want something to muck around on go an atomik nitrous. there's a few things that you'll need to upgrade shortly but for mucking around it would be fine.

I'm selling mine if your interested ;)

Braaaps have much better quality suspension and brakes you don't see adjustable dnm shocks in atomics

Hey gibbon76 this thread is over 7years old, just thought I'd let you know these blokes probably won't reply..
Cheers loco
P.S. Check out the atomik comp L
They run adjustable dnm front and rear in the 160 and 172mods..

Latest posts

Back