chain an sprocket problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
ok well i got a new front sprocket for my pitpro110 it fits fine but the chain dosnt fit on it so what should i do ?? if i change the chain to fit the front sprocket the chain wont fit the rear sprocket yeah or no??

You obviously have bought a 428 sprocket for a 420 chain. Send it back and get the 420.

If you get a 428 chain it will fit a 420 rear sprocket, but won't be ideal.

the ebay shop i got it from dont sell 420 sprockets so does any one know were i can get one from i want a 15-17 tooth

mack you said a 428 will fit a 420 rear sprocket but wont be ideal what do you mean buy that??? what will happen ??

The chain won't fit snug on the sprocket. It will be 1mm wider. You can run it like this, I just don't like any slop in things when there needn't be.

Get a Z50 front sprocket. they a 420 and thats what you need... for god sake will you guys stop looking on ebay, they dont know anything and just dont care about aftersales service.

pay the extra few dolors for some real service from places like Oz50's or Boxy's.

the only reason i was looking on ebay was because i didnt know any shops websites but ill check out oz50's an boxy's now so thanks for them

Latest posts

Back