Chuck VS Sauly !?! ..... YOur thoughts on the issue lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
harleys are american anyway so you automaticly lose haha the way they see it's there bikes they say who flipped it first....

sauly should of flipped a commodore!!! the 3.8 V6 not the homo chev V8 lol thats real australian..

Damn that's a fair effort even with the modded suspention. Sauly rode his out though which make it a true flip in my book. Top job.

I didn't know it was a race to be the first Harley flipper. I first flipped into the foam pit on Nov. 6 and could have gone to dirt the same day if I wanted to set a "record" for free. My flip on the stock bike was for Harley Davidson Prague, who was a big sponsor of the Gladiator Games. They wanted to have a bike that a regular guy can go in and buy from the dealer be flipped. It was for a show that millions could watch on Eurosport and online, not a "record" in the backyard that was filmed for YouTube.*

After hearing of Kain's flip, I also heard that the bike owners in Australia have been trying to get someone to flip it for almost a year. After hearing of my successful attempts in the pit, someone finally said they would do it. Most things are easier when you know they can already be done.

Yes, I didn't ride away, but I landed pefect and was just not strong enough to support myself on the impact with such small suspension. Maybe I can find someone to fix up a bike for me, so that we can start going for longest Harley flips and other pointless "records".

I must say that the bike is super fun to ride, and if anyone is looking for a streetbike, you should check out the Harley Davidson XR1200. * * * *

Quoted off chuck fmtx

kain saul is pretty bloody awesome....

sponsored by Slide condoms, his reason, "cos dirt dirt bike riders get hell chicks"
haha
________
DRUG TESTING

Last edited:
well it goes back to saying carey hart did the first backflip but he didnt land it... so it will prob go down as 'first attempted backflip on a harley'

hahha i told ya harleys are evil

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FX1yJfWQIx8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FX1yJfWQIx8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back