Contour Helmet cam

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, so im on my way to owning a contour roam helmet cam soon and was thinking if anyone has had any experience with them or what there thoughts are, i have heard that when it comes to editing it can be a pain if you are using other editing programs, but if it is used on windows media player it is fine. I will just be doing simple editing thru youtube editor anyway when i upload vids, i know young hazza uses one and says they are good and have some good functions to them(feel free to comment harry:) so if anyone has any comments good or bad or ugly then feel free to post. Cheers

forgot to say that the contour shows speed and how high or low you are on sea level (still gotta set that up)
also has a anti wind setup that i need to work out aswell
everythings cheaper about it then the go pro

and it sits snug on the side of the helmet and not sticking up in the air like a wind brake, apparently the marines and diggers use them and can withstand a huge shock from outside 6 metres, and almost all of the close up IED explosions recorded on youpood are with the contour as they are supplied, thanks harry.

and it sits snug on the side of the helmet and not sticking up in the air like a wind brake, apparently the marines and diggers use them and can withstand a huge shock from outside 6 metres, and almost all of the close up IED explosions recorded on youpood are with the contour as they are supplied, thanks harry.
yeah less likey to break off in the bush aswell as go pro sticks afew inchs up
think i did know about the marines using it thats pretty awesome

Latest posts

Back