crf 88 build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippy168

Reaction score
thought i might put a build thread up for my crf50 its not finished yet, but its getting there. I picked it up from a local bike dealed for 650 which i thought wasnt too bad it needed a new piston and rings and it was rideable. It already had a takegawa 88 kit and a takegawa cam and cdi. apart from that it was pretty stock.
So i got a new piston and rings from firepower minis and was all good from there.
apart from that it has some sano bars and sano clamp and a fiveo billet throttle.
this is how it looked.
crff88.jpg

phone015.jpg

2011-07-21100151.jpg

thought id replace the frame so thumpstar billet frame powder coated black look alright... also picked up a boyesen engine cover so they went on. And a brand new five-o billet throttle which will have to wait for handlebar arrangments.
amandas048.jpg

amandas046.jpg

new triple clamps and swingarm were next on the list also picked up some stock plastics and a fastace rear shock.
ba1f6ec7.jpg

2a09f629.jpg

this is the swingarm ive just moved house and havent gotten a chance to put it on yet as its still in a friends shed.
swingarm.jpg

just chucked in some china forks ive had laying around for awhile thanks to mattbombers.
58949735.jpg

588497b2.jpg

at the moment that is how it sits debating whether to keep it or part with it.

d1b8a521.jpg

theres obviously other little bits and pieces on there such as sik50s footpegs and mount sik50's dressup kit.

any constructive criticism welcome, :]

Cause I already had the forks, the ones that were on it were rusted.
And bar kit sold

Long shot from 9 years ago but do you still have it zippy168?

Latest posts

Back