CRF50 sliders!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tcR0FahgyI8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lets make some!!

A mate of mine has done the same thing to his bike except its not a slider its just got mini quad tyre's on it, pretty fun tho

you know the gay part.... i just got rid of all my crappy bits & pieces which had all the bits i would of needed to make one

you know the gay part.... i just got rid of all my crappy bits & pieces which had all the bits i would of needed to make one

Well ya better find some man ... I'll be dissapointed if you have'nt sorted one by the time I get there :driver:

haha this is pretty cool once i had a front of a quad and back of a petrol scooter

do you reckon it would be possible to use the 47cc quad i have and put a 2 wheeler pocket bike swinga on the back.. ive been thinking deeply about it the only thing is i dont reckon the rear sprocket will fit without some sort of floating outer rear sprocket.

does anyone actually know how to make them or can point me in the right direction??

im thinking of using some old go kart tyres and buy some cheap crappy go kart rims?? i can get all the tyres i want for free cos my mate does karts so ill just get hes throw aways

Latest posts

Back