CT70 Seat pan

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eichkay

Reaction score
Ive got a CT70 im cleaning up for the road, one of the last things i need is a seat pan in better condition than the one i have right now ...

Anyone have one please give me a yell. Cheers

I'll keep my eye out, when i talk to people at wrecking yards (which is about 8 - 20 a day)

I think i found one... I've got a contact with honda and they have some 91 models complete seats in japan , said it'll take 2 weeks. I try'd to get a 74 or 79 seat but they are no-longer in stock but the bike was still made upto 91 i did some checking and the part number for the 91 was different but the same basic seat with a different weave pattern, they never came to australia but since its alot newer than a 74 there is still some stock so im in luck and will have a brand new seat soon :D

hey mate ,

Have you tried looking stuff up on ebay ? im restoring a 1970's z50 and i find a lot of used and new parts .

Dont have a credit card and dont really want one so i cant even register , plus the searching the site ticks me off, too much china junk in your face.

You dont need a credit card to register on ebay, Not even to pay??

You dont need a credit card to register on ebay, Not even to pay??

I tryed to log on once and you need a credit card , to confurm who you are... so some random little kid doesn't bid for everything willy nilly....

my sister does not have a credit card, and she has an account, she also has paypal without owning a credit card?... dont ask me but she has worked out ways around it

Latest posts

Back