D-Pro ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenton

Reaction score
My brother (who lives in tassie) bought two D-pro 138cc pit bikes off ebay a while ago, one for him the other for his gf (yes she is a a good rider) he said he got them for a decent price. I dont know trhe exact but i can tell later .
He says they go real hard, but he has broke some things, he says due to his fault (he rides extremely hard) he buckled a wheel, broke the shock and a hub.

but has anyone heard of these bikes?

so are they good ? he got them for a grand each, hes trying to get me and dad two.

could you give me a link, cheers.

lolz.... i only paid $660 http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-138cc-LI...9QQihZ014QQcategoryZ32074QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they got new stickers id assume his would look similar to mine
DSC00002.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

first pic is one of the first bikes he braught out, and seeing you say they got em a while ago, might have been it... or the latest one which is the other two pics

both fairly strong... i had less problems with the first one, but the problems that i had with it were worse then the one i have now... old one chain feel off and ripped the case and magneto magnet.... new one just bolts and forks leaking

awesome thanks, cant wait to get one!!

oh yer I found out why his was a grand, his was a limted edition version, good shocks, better frame etc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back