Dhz 140 or 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samjump

Reaction score
I blew my thumpstar up last week and I really wanna get into these mini ride day what do u recommend dhz 140 or 160

Hi mate,

This is a fairly commonly asked question, with varied answers. The first question to you is do you have any riding skill, if so whats your riding level?

Both bikes you have outlined are great, but to someone like myself a bike that size i would soon become bored with power wise. The 160 is indeed a tried and proven engine here with most people jumping to recomend it.

Another thing is, what particular bike you looking at? the 140 and 160 actually comes in a crf50 style and a crf70 style (Dpro's being the 50 style and Outlaws being the 70 style)

If you use the search function (link below) you will find a few more threads the same and if needed you can compare the advice/post's between them all.

http://www.miniriders.com/search.php

Hope this helps.

MF

I like the outlaws my mate has a 140 I've been riding that couldn't hurt to have more power I was just wondering what most people ride, I'm coming for the ride next Sunday at mx central, how big is the power difference cheers Sam

Latest posts

Back