DHZ or PITPRO

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planty

Reaction score
Guys been looking around the forum quite a bit and have come across some great info and ideas. I have a little crap 49cc 2 stroke that i thrash around a bit and ride fullsize trail/enduro bikes every now and then. I am at the point where i wish to upgrade to a (lower end of the market) fullsize pitbike (125/138) and have narrowed it down to a DHZ 138 or a PitPro 138.
Now i know they are basically the same bike however i was wondering if anyone could give me their views (pros & cons) on both and subsequently which would be a better buy.
My knowledge of pitbikes and pitbike parts isn't very good so most of the brands arent known by me.

Regards Planty

i like the DHZ and it looks to be a good price for ok quaility.

I may even buy one!

Last edited:
The Pitpro states a 90cm seat height vs the DHZ's 75cm.

Is this true?

Also, if the bikes are so similar then why do the differ in winning bids by around $400-500 on ebay?

Reason for asking is I am very interested in both of these bikes but been 6ft 2inches means I need as much seat height as possible.

Id get the Pitpro, only because its got Knobby tyres, foldable brake and clutch levers and braided brake lines which are the only differences from what I can tell.

lolz, knobby tires, foldable brakes and braided brake lines only cost maximum $150... they are asking abit much for the pitpro, with only little difference between the bikes

thnaks for the help might look into it a bit more

lolz, knobby tires, foldable brakes and braided brake lines only cost maximum $150... they are asking abit much for the pitpro, with only little difference between the bikes
Yeh I didnt realise they were going so much cheaper so I just bought one:)

The Pitpro states a 90cm seat height vs the DHZ's 75cm.

Is this true?

Also, if the bikes are so similar then why do the differ in winning bids by around $400-500 on ebay?

Reason for asking is I am very interested in both of these bikes but been 6ft 2inches means I need as much seat height as possible.

In the same boat.. Is the seat height of the pitpro 138cc really 90cm??

Thew PitPro is actually 75cm high, the guy said it was a typo

yeh coz even on the pitpros on ebay(125cc) they say 900mm too.

ive got a dhz there heaps good nothing major has gone rong with it just had to adjust the screw on the carby and it was fine they are good quality the only let down is the forks they are pretty shitty and the tyres dont last very long. i dont really see much differents in the dhz and pit pro

138cc is really 127 so the 125 is better for the money seeing you can bolt on an oil cooler (so ive read)

Latest posts

Back