dhz rear shock replacement

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithprt

Reaction score
hi my rear shock snaped at the top eye and wanted some suggestions on a good replacment im about 80kg but i want somthing that i can jump with no worries links would be great
:D

cheapest one was $300 thats nearly half the price of my bike . im looking at max $200

But you said you want to jump with no worries...can't have it both ways. None of the sub $200 shocks are gonna cut it.

The top model fastace is going to be your starting point for a reasonable shock. They are around $265, and after that choice, the price of a good shock just goes up and up.

Last edited:
cheapest one was $300 thats nearly half the price of my bike . im looking at max $200

Well the rear shock i have on my bike is worth $1500.. I-Shocks are cheap IMO. But you get what you pay for in the end... you want some junk get back onto ebay and buy another bike and use it as spare parts.

Everyone that has a I-Shock loves them... They are a good shock and well priced, there are better shocks than i-shock of course but they in the $500-$600 mark.

You could goto a thumpstar dealer and get there i-shock copy its in the $80-$100 mark, my mate has one and likes it but its not the smoothest shock either but its stronger and has a heavy'r spring than the standard shock that come on his bike.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back