Dick Head on ebay!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People will probably pay $400-500 if it is genuine as these are good motors and hard to find not in a bike.

is he serious, geez, why would you bother when you could get a 125 lifan or a 138 lifan or a 125 kitaco ultra and they all fit into the crf50 frame. (of course the 125 kitaco is 6k of motor but some ppl want speed) ot to mention all the other motors which will whipp a stock 50cc honda. he is trippin...

is he serious, geez, why would you bother when you could get a 125 lifan or a 138 lifan or a 125 kitaco ultra and they all fit into the crf50 frame. (of course the 125 kitaco is 6k of motor but some ppl want speed) ot to mention all the other motors which will whipp a stock 50cc honda. he is trippin...

Most people buy a CRF50 and mod it until the only original CRF50 part left is the motor, so this guy selling this motor is a good opportunity for someone to just buy the motor by itself and save wasting the money on buying a whole bike.

I know you can get lifan etc but the die hard Honda fans wont touch any china engine with a 10 foot pole. This would be perfect to purchase if you wanted to make some crazy CRF50 base bike with a billetware frame, new swingarm etc etc

oohh yeah i see your point, only for the die hard honda fans that dont come to their senses huh hahaha :) too arrogant to see that a kitaco 125cc ultra would whip the hell out of anything you do to a 50cc. almost whip the hell out of anything you do to a 125cc lifan too..

but you have made a very valid point bro, cheers man.

Tony.

Haha of course a kitaco ultra would whip that and a Takegawa DOHC would whip the kitaco but how many people can afford a $5000+ motor, they are in 2 totally different leagues.

You pay a price for Honda gear because it is made to a very high quality in Japan. This engine is probably easy worth $400+ as long as it is in good running order, i don't know a great deal about 50's as i'm a China man myself but you can whack an 88cc kit on that for a few hundred and it will keep up with stock 125cc chinas whilst retaining the exceptional quality of Honda.

yeah the honda purist will pay but the 138 lifan would be my choice ....

Hard to build a trick honda for under 5 k these days , most of the crew I know that mod em have spent way more than that....granted they were building a whole bike but yeah most of the honda purists I have met spend shitloads.

much easier to spend alot more on a china though, especially when your looking at 5k+ for a motor. oohh mjc do you have a link to this takegawa DOHC??? i am interested in looking into this motor. just for your knowledge i do believe that the kitaco isnt running an irk nor a lightened slinger and its still a 20.2hp beast. im interested in seeing the specifications on this takegawa DOHC.

Cheers, Tony.

it seems expensive but prbably worth the 400 not the 700 though

You cant beat honda reliabilty.The motor is the heart of the bike.I know i want mine to work for as long as possible.Id like to see 1 of these china engines in 10 years time ,beat they dont run.Just look at the old zed 50 you cant killem.And who ever started this thread is THE DICKHEAD!!Trashthumpy HA that says it all.
RUBBER !!!!!!

man its japanise. its a 04 engine. Looks dirty but i'm sure it goes fine man, 550 would be more realistic

YEA
IF he hasn't bothered to wash it to sell it,Do you think he's bothered to change oil. FLOGGGGGEDDD!.By the way heard of JAILING-HONDA,SUNDIRO-HONDA,WUYANG-HONDA..just to name a few....check atlas ,not in JAPAN...MOST of HONDA motorcycle & part's are produced in SHANGHAI...so china is closer to japan than shanghai so my china bikes are more japanese than honda hmmmmmmmmm?

...so china is closer to japan than shanghai so my china bikes are more japanese than honda hmmmmmmmmm?

Say What????????? I'd like to see what Atlas copy you've got!

China is closer to Japan than Shanghai.........what a *&%?!

people wil pay what they believe its wirth. The guy isn't a dickhead unless he's selling that good Jap motor for a chinga poo poo motor. I will bid on it. a left case is 300 +a right case is 300 + a clutch +a gearbox + + +. a bargain to be had if you want honda

yeah well you got a good point there ....worth it for parts all day .

Latest posts

Back