dilema

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
OK guys here it is.

I have a mso 140s with a yx 150 in it, oko 26mm, getting a cam off rotn50 soon for it, its in pretty good nic, I also have a nitrous with my 140 lifan in it. 140 has akunar cam, HD valve springs, port job. I ride the mso majority of the time but as my skill has increased I'm finding the suspension not cutting the mustard. The front is very stiff.
Now do I sell the mso and nitrous - and buy a new dpro 140 crf70 style. Obviously a oko will be bought and I'd like it 150 or 160 or bigger. Will it be a better bike for the effort? Or just buy some forks?

Missus is slowly getting into riding aswell so keeping the atomik is an option

Last edited:
I think going to a midsize is a decision you wont lok back on. As for suspension, its only worth changing if your going to a GPX, DNM or higher standard, which unfortunately the 140 doesnt have. In my opinion your best off either selling all, going all out on a midsize, or just putting a decent pair of second hand forks on your current bike.

Having a second bike though is priceless, especially if the missus is wanting to come out for a ride!

You won't look back if you get linkage suspension....

i agree midsize is the way...
i find my adjustable forks are not too bad, but if you can afford gpx ones go for it :)

I agree with Carlts its not worth changing the suspension unless you go for a GPX, DNM or higher standard. Going to a new 150-160 or bigger with this standard suspension is the way to go if you are going to race it or not it makes a huge differance. But having that spare bike for the misses is a good thing too it makes it easier when they like riding also.

Latest posts

Back