Does anyone follow the MotoGP?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabra

Reaction score
Just wondering if anone stays up late watching the MotoGP, or has any favourite riders - it's interesting to watch (and go to when it's in town!). :)

Er, duh, I know it's a silly question. Of COURSE you all follow the MotoGP! :)
Not being mechanically knowledgeable though I had a couple of queries maybe people here can enlighten me:
First, how come there's so much comment on the quality of tyres? I didn't think they made as much difference as rider's skill or bike mechanics or structure.
Second, the comment that there is a move to reduce rider aids to make it all more "even" - is that why? What kinds of aids?

Tyres are very important if your tyres are not holding up bike will start to slide .... which means waaay less cornering speed .... weather plays a big part of tyre choice too.

Rider aids ??? I can only guess they mean traction control

Now how good was Lorenzo last night!!! Way to go Jorje! What's up with Stoner and Ducati? And Rossi is still doing well, good on him! Good race, I thought.

Ducati need to pull there crap together so stoner can perform at his best...
I think the pnuematic valves have definently helped yamaha...so now rossi can ride consitiantly good. Honda have got it sorted as well

Looking forward to next race as Ducati reckons they've got "the problem" fixed!

Motogp is bloody awesome!

Iv tried all the televised sports and nothing keeps me on the edge of my seat longer! Even if its on at 12:30am!

Latest posts

Back