ebay cr105 10incher

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so are you driving to shepparton to pick it up? looks like someone is searching for CR80's on ebay. i got it right.

you guys are spot on

been searching for a top end for ages
found one now at the right price
now spewing i sold the front end

you guys are spot on

been searching for a top end for ages
found one now at the right price
now spewing i sold the front end

I was thinking of getting a cheap 125 gp front end for tarmac only!!!

11" travel is pretty hard to control with the epic front brake I now have!!!!!
The other thing, all the 60-85cc bikes are valved for a rider of about 40-50 kg. I have already fitted 4.0 n/mm springs (standard is 3n/mm) and it still dives like a b!@rch even with all the adjusters on max!! I just got some 10w fork oil and I'm hoping that will sort it a little, I'll also raise the fork oil height to stop it slamming on bottom out. If it doesn't work I'm going to a spring guy over here to shorten the springs then over to a suspension guy who will halve the travel stroke.

This is one area where the pit bike front ends are better because they only have about 4-5" of travel.

my bike is still a fair way off

dont feel bad till your overtaking me turtle

i will be on it by gladstone
hope sooner

hey ringo if your keen
the forks are easy
extra shims just tell them your weight and application
and lowering spacers id guess 40mm
the spacers add preload to your springs
but you may need more preload to help stop the dive
have a go mate

The auction didnt meet the reserve at $640

who needs a motard? all you need to do to this is buy 2x $60 motard wheels and 2x $60 tyres.

Last edited:
hey ringo if your keen
the forks are easy
extra shims just tell them your weight and application
and lowering spacers id guess 40mm
the spacers add preload to your springs
but you may need more preload to help stop the dive
have a go mate

I hate not doing the work myself but this is one area I'll leave to an expert, I want to drop the forks so the top out point needs to locked in lower down, I dont want to just jack the front right up and use the top half of the travel. I want to use the bottom half, steeper rake angle too.

I drained the fork oil last night into a measuring cup, both legs had 200ml in them. I refilled with 10w and put 250ml in. Wheels are out to put the sava's on today because I'm $#!7ing myself that it gonna rain in Geraldton in a week and a half for the state titles. So some tread is better than no tread!!!

Will be finalizing the setup for Gero this Saturday and Sunday at our secret test track!!!
I'll let you know how the forks go!!

Latest posts

Back