Electric Turbo :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxmad

Reaction score
Have a look at this. From wat i can gather its just an electric motor that spins a fan which pushes air into the engine. The first thing u'd do is through that aircleaner in the bin and run a good pod or sumthin. It seems simple enough to set up. If I had a pocket bike or my own mini i wouldnt think twice, for 70 bucks u cant go wrong. BUT i dont think mum will appreciate my 5 year old brother's jr goin to much faster :(

anyway jus thought sum of u lads might like to av a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PERFORMANCE-...ryZ32628QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WOULDNT BUY IT....not good for your engine and wont make alota difference cos the way it is positioned.The air needs to be going directly down the hole and it isnt so there wont be enough air to make a difference...dont waste your money

all i have to say on this matter is dont do it they dont work!
i have read a fair amount of stuff about these fans an about ppl trying them an all i hear a read is that they dont work

Its pretty funny, be a real pain in the arse to get it to work and im guessing its a manualy attivated going by the mom switch in the kit... It says two settings is the second setting above a certain rpm ?

I can see other uses for it, maybe a cool looking truck dash fan or ducting fan, now that i think of it , ive seen these electric fans befor in a jabsco catalogue , but they wern't painted silver.
IMG_6950.jpg

Latest posts

Back