engine size

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

146cc_outlaw

Reaction score
hey guys just want to no what in the biggest engine size you can have for mini motards and is there different class for riders and is the dandenong go kart track still open every 2nd wednesday night still???? any help is good help as i have tire now and want to start racing oh and is there anything else i have to do to get my bike race ready

Hi mate. Yes Dandenong is still on every second wednesday night. Next meeting is on 19th march. I think there engine size is open but it's just practice there not racing. If you want to race there is racing through Melbourne Mini Moto Club. There next race meeting is at south morang on 13th april. Engine size 141cc max. Next practice day at south morang is 4th may. I think on practice days there engine size is open. This long weekend on the 9th & 10th march there is riding at Warrnambool go kart track ( South West Minimoto Club). Engine size 125cc max.

thanks dude oh and this there anything i have to do to my bike like oil catcher cans and stuff like that and do i need a full moto suite or is it ok for long pants and a jumper and helmet and boots

To race you need a catch can/bottle for your carby over flow hose & for your oil breather hose. Also need to drill & lock wire your oil filler cap & sump plug. Foot pegs need to be aluminium or have plastic slidders & bar ends pluged. And you need leathers for racing. I'm not sure if any of this applies to practice days at south morang or dandenong. You might need to check with the clubs or tracks.

Latest posts

Back