exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtbike01

Reaction score
My back end of my exhaust snapped off when i was riding the other day, i think this was due to my bracket holding the end piece breaking off a few months ago. Anyway i noticed a different sound to my exhaust, then it started to sound really off when i was gunning my bike. I stoped, then as i took off, the back piece fell off. My bike sounded heaps loud and had a nice tune to it, but i attract to much attention like that

Anyways is it bad to ride my bike like that ? Will it affect my valves? How much for a decent exhaust ? And is it fine if i just weld the end piece back on, as it was a very clean break off.

Thanks...

show us some photos,
cant really tell what your talking about without them because every muffler just about is different. depending on where it snapped u might just be able to weld it back up

We have no idea what your talking about. Its like someone saying, this thing fell off my engine is it ok to ride still??? Use correct names, if you dont know the correct names get a photo so we have an idea what your talking about. But if you are talking about your muffler falling off, no it isnt bad for your engine your bike will be louder and sound like crap and you will notice a loss in power.

Latest posts

Back