Fast 50 racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

double

Reaction score
Had a great day at the Bundaberg MX meet today, spectator only. There were a few fast 50 bikes riding, looks like alot of fun. They want more bikes to get going so they can race. Anybody here racing fast 50's :?: . What model bike is best, wheel size etc :?: . Thinking of giving it a go. I can slip a set of motard tyres on it and ride at the mini moto meets as well.

It basically comes down to your price range and people own different opinions. There are the up market Thumpstars,SDG, Provert or Motovert. These go from around $2500+ but then you also have chinese versions of thses up market bike that sell on ebay and different stores. They can go for anywhere from $600+.
Hoped this helped ( if i missed anything add on to it or someone correct it)

I think there was a provert there, it was going well. They said racing is for over 16yrs old. Thought this was a bit strange since you can put a kid on an 80cc and it would smoke a fast 50.

Buy a $500 ebay bike, and have a go at it, dont go out and buy a $4k thumpstar and end up not liking the sport.
Once u like it, go buy a high quality bike and set it up, give the ebay bike to ya son/a kid you know!!
here is the thumpstar site for you to have a look at & their bikes
http://www.thumpstar.cc/
many other companies out there, that make bikes, but you will have trouble finding parts/service for them.

Latest posts

Back