Fast Ace Rear Shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodytod

Reaction score
hi there guys.. just wondering if this fast ace shock is a good one.. and would it be suitable to use. got it from a mate who swapped setups.. he never used this one.. would it be suitable for me triangle swingarm set up

- 270mm eye to eye
- Adjustable rebound
- Addjustable pre load
- 1000lb spring

Copy%20of%20IMG_3055.preview.jpg

and can someone please let me know how to set these ones up with all the settings and so on

goody

i think the a arms are 260mm or smaller the 270mm and 280mm are for strate arms.

no the 270mm (and it also depends on the springrate) are for the tri swingarms, that shock will be fine,

oh cool.. bcoz i rode with it in on sunday and it was awesome... like riding on pillows it was.. but does anyone know how to set up the shock correctly.. the adjuster has three settings one S R F can people let me know what they all stand for.. and what terrains each is good for??

The R would stand for "Rebound Adjustment" then S = Slow, F = Fast. Just turn the dial in either of them directions. Rebound basically adjusts the speed in which the suspension rises after compressing on a bump or jump. Just set it to what feels right for you, however after hitting a bump the shock needs to rise fast enough so the suspension can then absorb the next bump so don’t set it to slow.

I run a 1000pound spring on my fastace shock and it seems to work great however I got a 1400 pounder comming so I will be interested to see how it compares.

thanks for the info iconz... great to know.. nex time i get the bike out i will sort it all out..

and also the valve up the other end.. that should be full shouldnt it ??

sometimes/most time the valves are for putting air into them to pump them up

Latest posts

Back