Fiddy stunting SKILLZ

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEA for sure... na hard shit but gives me the worst boredem watching it, if they were out on a track hitting jumps... then it would be a little more interesting

Fair enough mate ...I hope it goes sorta street with jumps like bmx with all those urban gaps and shit .

But yeah i'm gunna work on my monos ...just to impress the chicks and shit lol

Those guys are'nt that good! there's way beta 50stunting on Youtube! there's even beta stunting on my way to work.

But good find i like to see as many styles as i can, to improve my own.

and the only people that say stunting is boring is the people that carn't do it :eek: jumps get boring to even more so cos people have been jumping for years a stunting is relativly new

And yeh i hope they do start 50's on the BMX street corse's, that's were i ride most carparks or SK8 parks

Last edited:
too much of the one thing i think, now if he stood on the handlebars and did a mono i would be greatly impressed but i will leave that for stunt101, i aint trying it anytime soon.

Like this! they call it a unicycle

Attachments

• hap4ap7.jpg
    hap4ap7.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 30
kinda but i mean having your feet on the handlebars not your arse hahahaha. i think it would be close to impossible but i have been surprised in the past.

LOL i have seen guys do the uni with no hands. & the road bike stunters can get it on the scrape bar then climb up and stand on top while going along. i will try to find a pic on stuntlife or somthang

stunt riding is sick i dunno why people would say they dont like it

stunt riding is sick i dunno why people would say they dont like it

Because they don't have skillz. there r a lot of haters in the world :mad:

but it's always good to mix it up, like when i'm feed up with crashing a new trick i'm try'n, i'll go jump for a few days then hit it again

Last edited:
ye tis called the watch tower and is damn impressive......

Hate to be picky but a watch tower is only 1 leg and a hand raised.
like this
brianbusinesscardtower2.jpg

i saw the trick in qusetion on Youtube yesterday. but did'nt save the Url he actually stands on the headlight

i mean higher again, no gay footpeg out the side of the bike. i want him standing on the nose of the bike hahaha. but i aint game to try it on a mini, fuk that hahahaha.

make sure u take some spare oil when u try, coz theres going to be alot coming out of your breather :p

crazykanevo1.png

and he's stand as on top as you can get & back wards
1standsm2.png

thats crazy... thers nothin wrong with stunt ridin... i cant do it but its gr8 to watch... love to be able the mono like that

Latest posts

Back