finally im back.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
hay kids, whats the good word? its been a while since i have been here, business trips have been keeping me on the go and away from pc's with any decent internet connection for months on end but im finally home and have found some time to get back into the forums and have a bit of a nose around. good to see all the regulars are still here, keeping the forums healthy. i see hillz has been doing a good job of keeping the forums clean *thumbs up buddy* and im looking forward to getting back into the foruims myself, going for a well earned ride soon (hopefully) and telling all you lads and ladies about it. well i have me some reading to do if i am to catch up with the latest goss so i will chat to you all in the forums :D

Cheers, Tony.

i'd like to be the first to say welcome back bones!

Quick put ya bike in FOTM LOL

but it not just me, Foolsp33d does a lot of work in here to,

Last edited:
i hadnt noticed till like 2 mins ago that he was a moderator, appoligies foolsp33d, your both doing a good job :D.

thanks hillz, i will get a pic of my bike tonight if i can, dont expect anything too flash though :D

Cheers, Tony.

hey mate welcome back, missed you :p

Latest posts

Back