Finance

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice bike I'm thinking about getting one of those or a yz125 when I got the $$
do you mind me asking how much you paid and if it needs anything fixed?

Used Motorcycles For Sale - Buy and Sell Used Motorcycles Australia - bikesales.com.au

Theres the add for the bike

I paid 4800 for it, although i reckon i could have gone lower i just asked if he'd take 4.8 for it and he said yep straight away without even thinkin so ini'm kickin myself i didnt ask 4.5 first but o well im happy with the price.

As far as i can tell there is nothing that will be needed to be fixed on it. I might get a new sticker kit on it only because this is scracthed (normal wear and tear) and it doesnt have a bash plate or a proper side stand so i'll be getting those pretty soon. He's just paid the rego on it so it not due untill june next year which is awesome. but yeah apart from that the bike seems to be in excelent condition. I would reccomend getting a 250 over a 125 because then after a couple of weeks of the 125 you'll wanna get a 250 so ya better off gettin a 250 straight up, but when ya lookin for one keep checkin bike sales everynight and as soon as something pops up that ya like jump on it cause the250s dont stay up there for long, this bike only went up thursday night and nows its gone sat morn, he also had another 3 guys lookin at it 2moro morning too.

yz125 is a 2 stroke but yeah I agree a 125 4 stroke would probly get boring pretty quick

fair enough, wouldn't a yz125 beat a yz250f? I'm a bit of a n00b I need to test ride some of these bikes

Latest posts

Back