Finbro egines

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX-747

Reaction score
Hey guys been looking at the finbro motors obviously they are suited to groms but very keen to no if they would fit on a midsize pit
Read mixed reviews on them but aside from the high price tags on them
Being efi and the kits they have for them it would make for a very crazy pitbike
Or are they just a fancy looking paper weight? Or is the 212 bbk for the daytona 190
The same outcome?

I reacon theyd fit but kinda unsure if it would pay off given there pretty pricey
And could build a 212 anima for the price give or take
And kinda expensive gamble

Finbrogarage

Hmm, I wouldn't bother, if you have a grom to put it in, go for I think if you got the kesh ;)
As for a mini mx engine, I'm gunna say nope, you'll have to make some mounts up to make it work in the traditional mini frame, by the time you have it wired I bet you'd be at the 4.5k mark, wiring ect, I'd hate to know how much a loom and and an ecu is :/
As AntNz said Daytona, nuff said :p
Nah don't mean to come off rude, but it would definitely be cool to see a grom donk that is 212 or what have ya, there's a guy in the US with a 252 Daytona efi, in a custom extended bbr frame, I mean there's nothing wrong with either, but the Daytona is a proven engine that is plug an Play, and you still gotta hold on!!!

Nah loco all good deffs don’t have a grom just deciding between that route or stroke the animal to 212
Deffs keen to have a look at this efi Daytona your speaking about I like the sound of that heheh

Latest posts

Back