Finished 3RD overall for enduro season

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Well my enduro season has come to an end for 2009.

Placed 3RD overall for the year, which means A grade for me next year :D, will be hard to keep fit enough to be able to complete the amount of laps at a grade pace but i will sure bloody try lol.

I have a 2 grasstrack races this weekend on saturday and sunday, 2 different tracks so should be good fun ill grab some footage and post it up.

Then after that we have our 8hr event, not sure if im gunna do that 1 :confused:

here's my results for the year, may have to scroll down to B grade.

http://www.taserc.com/Results/Senior Enduro series 150509.pdf

about time you stepped up! lol sesiously tho Good work!

Last edited:
^^^^ see if you were on a yamaha, you would have placed higher on the podium.... ;)

Well done mate, great result!! Best of luck for next season pi$$ing with the big boys.

^^^^ see if you were on a yamaha, you would have placed higher on the podium.... ;)

Well done mate, great result!! Best of luck for next season pi$$ing with the big boys.

bahaha funny you say that as matt graham is my good mate and we race the pony express's together and he took 1st overall, HE RIDES A HOMO YAMI lol.

would of been either 2nd or 1st if i didn't dislocate my thumb at takone :(

cheers guys

broken thumb... cough cough *bullshit excuse* cough cough... shoulda buyed a yamaha mate.. ;)

broken thumb... cough cough *bullshit excuse* cough cough... shoulda buyed a yamaha mate.. ;)

Hahaha agreed..
But nah, nice job mate!, Grats..better keep fit aye..and maybe get urself a decent...Yammi! lol :p

^^^ya i think a gym membership is in order and alot more seat time.

alltho the guy that won expert was at my track on his new 2010 RMZ450(shaun) and i could keep right on his arse in the wet, but come to a trail ride i would have no hope lol

Latest posts

Back