Flat Out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hustle

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Well on my 120cc Mini Dirt Bike, when i get it flat out in any gear, it does a chainsaw kind of noise.
I can understand why it does it in 3rd gear or below because its telling me i need to change gear but i dont think it should be doing it in 4th (last gear).

When im flat out in 4th, i keep the throttle on as far as it will go, and it just does this chainsaw noise most the time and loses a little bit of power.

So its kinda like .. flat out .. chainsaw noise .. slows down a little . then goes flat out ... and repeats this process..

It only slows down by like 2mph but its enough for you to notice.

Also this is my bike ... 120cc Loncin Engine, 4 speed

Photo003.jpg

Also . do you guys take your stands of your bike to stop them getting in the way?

Also can you tell me the good/bad factors of this bike .. i paid 500 uk pounds for it .. thats about 850 bux.

Sounds like your hitting the rev-limiter.... I believe you can get CDI units with no rev limiter... but you'll end up blowing your engine.

I love the Union Jack graphics :)

also... 500 UK pounds is about $1200 Aussie dollars ;)

there is also a possibility that your carby could be running a bit lean on the main needle or you have a slipping clutch.

Latest posts

Back